Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Looks like the winter blahs are over! I have been loving the nearly record temperatures and gorgeous sunny days. I've been taking advantage of this pretty spring and greatly enjoying my early Mother's Day present: golf lessons. So far I have "mastered" putting, chipping and pitching. I have not injured anyone...yet. I did find out last night that hit another player does not create a penalty stroke. Always good to know (hee hee). Ya know, I may need more than six weeks of lessons...

It has been a lot of fun...maybe I will even get to be a descent golfer. It could be that it is a genetic certainty from my dad's "superior gene" pool. He sure loved the golf! Some people would say he was obsessive, and they would be correct. I do not seem to have that obsessive compulsiveness that he had...but then again, you never know.

No comments: