Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today

Outside my window... gawgeous sunshine and 75 degrees

I am thinking ... about being at the beach

I am thankful for... this weather

I am wearing... black pants with a black, white and magenta flowered shirt

I am remembering... some fun times I had as a kid

I am going... to get to work ... really I am! (I just got in after taking Tdawg to the Orthodontist.

I am reading... The Balanced Life (because I feel like the wheels have come off of my life kart and it is laying in the ditch) but only when I can stay awake long enough to read a chapter.

From the learning rooms ... avoid the pizza burn syndrome.

I am hoping... to be productive (or have a good fairy do everything for me?)

On my mind ... How to move furniture from Denver to home.

Noticing that... My house needs painting inside.

Pondering these words... for everything there is a season

From the kitchen... umm, maybe that should be “From someone else’s kitchen”…

Around the house... thinking about doing some more pictures, get organized, repaint the outdoor furniture, paint my bedroom and paint Tdawg’s bedroom…

One of my favorite things… the tulip trees in bloom!

From my photo memories ... where I would love to be...

No comments: