Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Day - Part I

"Are you kidding me...it is the day before Christmas,already?" My sentiments exactly. Shopping was done, even though you can always do more. The stocking for my nephew, um, not so done. Well, thankfully he is two and doesn't know the difference.

Once again, despite the promise to myself, I took on too much this year. I champion-ed five mission projects: soldier box, nursing home trees, blankets for the nursery, pillows & backpacks for the rescue mission. Also made seven homemade gifts. What was I thinking??

I am still not feeling well. I went for a CT scan on Christmas eve day. It took 2-1/2 hours. Mostly because my nurse had to call in another nurse to start my IV. I now have a bruise 4" long and 1" wide!! (I'll spare you the photo image) Ugh. I don't know how they expect you to drink that horrible stuff. It tasted like flat cherry 7-UP and mud...with a wicked aftertaste. Actually flat cherry 7-UP and mud would probably taste better!! And then they make to drink a second one. Yuk! But if I get some answers, it will all be worth it.

No comments: