Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh My!


Oh my it is HOT! Good grief. I got in my car yesterday and outside it said 105...the black interior fried my tush...Whoo!!

I stopped by the gro, it was so nice and cool. I just wanted to press my face against the cool (clean) tile floor. I keep telling myself that it won't last forever. We can endure about anything for a season, right?

Poor Tdawg!! Two a day football practice starts Monday. First game in three weeks. It is gonna be sticky in the stands...but the poor kids in full pads (bless them!).

I am blaming the weather for my list of unfinished projects. What in the world have I been doing?? I just can't seem to finish. And yes, I started another project this week. Maybe this weekend I can get my desk cleaned out and at least two projects finished...

As my mom would say...Let me sit down and have a cup of coffee and think about it...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVE that! Yes, it is quite hot out.