Saturday, November 19, 2011

Good Grief

9:30a Let me preface by saying I have only been up an hour or so. Watched a little bit of A&E...with a "Horders" commercial. So inspired, I hopped up and decided to clean out a kitchen cupboard. First, a bit of caffeine. We only had regular coke (left over from the visit this week). So I poured some and it fizzed. I lightly capped to bottle and waited for my cup to defizz. In the meantime, I started pulling stuff out of the overhead cabinet. And yes, knocked the 2 liter of Coke onto the floor. There the top popped off and it thoroughly exploded and fizzed everywhere! Good grief. I mopped three times...and I think it is still a little sticky. Or maybe it is my feet that are sticky now. And everytime I walk into the kitchen, I see where more Coke it stuck to a cabinet or wall. I think I will take a shower and go back to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be better...

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I hope your day improved.

SSP said...

that's what you get for trying to clean up. why do you think horders are in the world of hurt they are....LOL.....come to my house if the urge to purge ever rises up again, please