Sunday, January 11, 2009

My birthday too.

The end of Buddy's birthday. After Tdawg's basketball game, we went out for dinner. Then came back for cake and presents. I made the cake using ice cream sandwiches, chocolate pudding, cool whip and oreos. It was scrumptious!!
Puzzles, movies and a Spidey card for Spidey.


In a lot of ways, Buddy's birthday is my birthday. After having Buddy 9lb 13oz (naturally! yes, I am a REAL woman), I nearly did not make it. I lost consciousness and ended up in emergency surgery. When I awoke, Cletus was in the recovery area with Buddy. At first, I did not remember being married, being pregnant nor having a baby. Well, it slowly all came back to me. So far, being a Mom has been a wild ride. But I would not trade it for anything!! And by the way, it is going by waaayyy too fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a recipe. Did you make that up all by yourself?