Friday, August 28, 2009

Don't Wait!

The unexpected passing of a Christian sister yesterday has brought life into focus - what truly makes a difference. All I hear in my head is: Don't Wait. Don't wait to know God. Don't wait to mend a relationship. Don't wait to tell someone how much they mean to you. Don't wait...or there may not be time. Time truly is a thief! It is true that there is no guarantee. I have done my best to follow my Dad's advice of "live with no regrets". If I had the chance, would I do things differently....hmmm, maybe. But probably not. I am happy and truly blessed! I have all that I need and much more than I deserve. I love my family and friends and treasure them dearly. I hope they know how much I truly love them. I intend to let them know that I do love them...and remind them as often as possible.

1 comment:

raymondwebb said...

That is a good post, Laurie.