Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just for Today

Outside my window... the sun is shining on the golden maple leaves.

I am thinking ... about Christmas

I am thankful for... the brave men and women in harms way at this moment

I am wearing... royal blue sweater with black windowpane pants and black leather jacket, black boots and a polka dot scarf and a premier necklace

I am remembering... my Dad – wishing we could put the estate stuff to bed

I am hearing ... co-workers working on details for the Thanksgiving dinner we are having tomorrow.

I am going... to get ready for making backpacks for the rescue mission kids.

I am reading... Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado

From the learning rooms ... you may think you understand a person's situtation, but if you are not in their shoes...you really just don't know.

I am hoping... that today will be a great day.

On my mind ... Special Olympic Unified Bowling in B'ham on Friday

Pondering these words…Proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

From the kitchen... the yummy banana bread a co-worker brought this morning.

Around the house... it is slowly getting less cluttered

One of my favorite things…going to the driving range

From my photo memories… He can make me smile!

3 comments:

SSP said...

NICE...thakns for sharing!!

Laurie said...

sorry girls, he is taken!

Just My Life said...

I like this!