Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Weekend at Home

Well, I spent the weekend (mostly) at home and got busy on some projects...

1. I finished up the taxes and sent them away. Then boxed up 2010. Whew, big relief!

2. I fixed the necklace that was my grandmother's. The original chain was WAY short. Almost like a child's size. It is precious and when I wore it Monday, I got lots of ooo's and ahh's.

3. I painted some more on the dresser.
4. I straightened up some piles and actually threw some junk away.

5. I cleaned up a closet and donated fabric to a friend. And started working on my clothes. I closet shopped last week: a friend is down several sizes, so she gave me some of her clothes. So, now I have to make room for my new found treasures. Found some great fun clothes for the cruise. Whoo hoo!
Well, it doesn't sound like much...but it was good to mark stuff off of my to do list.






No comments: