Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekend

Ah, I had a fabamundo weekend. Eight of us went to Snowbird on Smith Lake. I was the best of everything: best house, best food, best weather, best company. I had very few expectations. Just wanted to relax, maybe paint, maybe write and just recharge my batteries.

Of course, lots of obstacles, came my way in the week preceeding...but I finally ran away from work. The weather was gorgeous, so I headed south on I-65 with the sunroof open and the stereo wide open. The local station was having a "Friday Eighties Free for All". So they were playing ALL the best music!

The house is huge and spotless. I spent most of my time in the "basement". The covered deck had a hot tub and the perfect spot to paint. I had the feeling that it was going to be a great weekend.

No comments: