Friday, June 17, 2011

Just for Today:

Outside my window
... it is finally raining.

I am thinking ... seriously about a nap…too bad I’m at work!

I am thankful for... my fan at work (the a/c is not working….AGAIN!)

I am wearing... Jeans, black shirt and polka dotted flippies.

I am remembering... nothing! The grey matter is on hiatus.

I am hearing ....the printer coughing out paper

I am going... to do some yard work this weekend and pre-pack for Denver

I am reading... actually was reading: Debbie Macomber’s “Hannah’s List”. I need a new book for the trip.

From the learning rooms ... leopards don’t lose their spots (also known as: some things/people will never change).

I am hoping... the weekend has NO drama.

On my mind ... the weeks are slow and the weekends go by too fast.

Pondering these words….the more things change, the more they stay the same.

From the kitchen....it’s too darn hot to cook….but I did make burritos last night. And I’ll probably surprise Cletus and make lasagna this weekend.

Around the house... the Hoosier cabinet book wasn’t very helpful. But Cletus said he’d help me refinish it.

One of my favorite things… lunch with a grill friend!

From my photo memories… that looks refresing!

No comments: