Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nerves

I'm getting a little nervous about this upcoming high school reunion. All the little school insecurities are creeping back to the surface. "What if they don't like me?" ...maybe there is a reason why I have not seen these people in years?

It is like the first day of a new school year. How I had to have the "perfect" thing to wear. And I called up my friends to see what they were wearing. Heaven forbid I end up being a fashion twin. Or worst yet, a fashion dud. Somehow over the summer, I had hoped to turn from a duck into a swan...

...I still feel like a duck.

1 comment:

SSP said...

it was fun, you rocked the show and i am so glad you came...my phone is dead dead dead!!! happy to know you got home alive!! tell the boys thanks for letting me have you this weekend!!