Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stacey

My brother sent me several boxes from my dad's house. One of them was the Barbie friendship airplane with some dolls and clothes inside. Apparently Stacey did not enjoy the flight.





You might have noticed...she is a little green. After telling V about it. She said she had heard about this problems. Sure enough...according to the internet the metal earrings that Stacey once had reacted with her vinyl body and turned her green.

With my haircutting experimentation and her green "gills", Stacey is looking very punk rock! I am going to try and remove the green, as directed on the internet. If it doesn't work, maybe she will get a tatoo to complete her rocking new look.

I could use some advise about the clothes. Should I try to have them dry cleaned? Or should I hand wash them in the sink with Woolite?

No comments: