Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Little Things

I know I aggravate Cletus.  Every time he does a project, I'm right there...asking questions.  I know he is fully capable.  I just want to know why he does what he does.  I throw out suggestions.  Then he has to tell me why that won't work.  He thinks I'm questioning his ability.  But I'm just trying to learn.  Engineering has never been my strong suit.  So I feel major accomplishment when "I can do it myself".  Actually it helps Cletus too.  He has time for other projects.
In the other house, the dryer was on the left and so the door opened the other way.  It was a pain to have to reach over the door to put the laundry in.  Then I realized, there was a way to flip the door.  Yes, I did it myself!  I am woman, hear me roar!! It isn't huge, but sometimes it is the little things that make life easier.

No comments: