Friday, December 13, 2013

My life as a Clint Eastwood movie...

Well, this it the post of the good, the bad and the ugly. The good: phone is fixed (free...and not my fault). The Jeep is fixed (under warranty).

The bad: while the Jeep was still in the shop, the truck broke down.  So as soon as the Jeep was out, the truck was in.  Sadly not under warranty...although that would be a really long warranty. But it too is now fixed.  Fingers crossed for the rest of the vehicles. 

The fridge is still not fixed.  The new ice maker motor is in.  Mr. Appliance Guy installed it and...it still doesn't work.  He thinks that there may be a short in the system.. Sadly the system is stuck in the innards of the freezer door.  So still no ice maker.  Bummer.

And the ugly.  Tdawg had an x-ray and an MRI.  He has torn the labrum in his shoulder.  So we will trek down to the Ham on Monday for the pre-op appointment.  Not sure when that surgery will be.  Hopefully the doc will say that it is an easy arthroscopic fix.  In the meantime, my life is on hold.

Speaking of which, even though I have lots of time...I'm still behind.  Grr.  I think it is procrastination.  Yeah, I can get that done later.  Well, all of a suddenly it is later!  O Crap.  (and by the by, O Crap should be a Christmas carol.  I'm sure it would be popular).

Sadly, with my semi-poor status, I am making most of the Christmas gifts.  I do enjoy it.  However, I tend to be a bit overzealous with my plans.  So if you get a picture/drawing instead of an actual gift...you can be sure, I'll get around to it...someday.

No comments: