Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pinterst Fun

We had our second Pinterest party at church.  I missed the first one back in the fall.  But jumped in with both feet for this one.  I suggested we do a wreath....so, I was volun-told to teach it.  Not hard.  Just a grapevine wreath. You can make your own, but I just went to Jo-Ann's with a coupon.  Then pick the flowers you like.  The original was hydrangeas.  Not my favorite.
So I got a variety of flowers at the Dollar Tree.  Some burlap ribbon (with wire works better) and a letter.  My first letter was too small for the wreath. 

This was my sample wreath:

And then today, I made one for V, since she wasn't able to come today.  Sure hope she likes it!


We had a few ladies come to play.  Sure glad I thought to bring wire cutters to take the flower arrangements apart!  Side note, you probably could get away with not using a hot glue gun but I used it sparingly at the end.

It was fun to see the creative side of people.  S put a bird on hers.  L put feathers on hers.  Everyone's looked great!  I could do that every weekend :)  Too bad they don't make animal print flowers.  Tee hee hee!

1 comment:

Just My Life said...

LOVE IT! Thank you, can't wait to get it,