Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Greetings

Once again, I have been talked into getting out of my comfortable little box. Thanks to Sharijello! Maybe this will be a good thing for me... to get my thoughts on paper, so to speak. Anyway, I have noticed that I seem to be turning into my mother. That's not all bad. Just really wasn't expecting it. In a lot of ways it is comforting...seeing as I lost my mother to cancer about twenty years ago. I sure do miss her a lot. I used to ask her what she was thinking about, and she would reply "how things are and how they would be if they were different". So that's what I have been doing the last few days. In a reflective mood...

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

mkg said...

I really like HRH - I can remember that so much easier than the names ya'll combine! :-) I really like this blogging thing to - who knows maybe someday I will become a blogger too - but for now I will just visit with you here. And the awesome thing about HRH is that you already do have a crown in Heaven!

Shawna said...

I love it! Great blog site. Welcome to the community!!! I know exactly what you mean about getting your thoughts on paper/screen. Look forward to reading more!