Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy?

Remember the old adage one bad apple spoils the bunch. Well, where I am...one good apple apparently is spoiling the bunch. A co-worker actually got a good talking to about being too cheerful. The supervisor said that her being cheerful is sending the message that she is not doing her job! Can you believe that? I can. I, myself, got in trouble for talking (to the person I supervise) and laughing at work. What ever happened to laughter is the best medicine. Um...not around here!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I don't believe you could be anywhere and not laugh! That's like them telling you not to breathe!

Brenda said...

Happiness is contagious, and leds to productivity. I think someone forgot to tell the hire ups that little piece of information. We should all pray for them.