Monday, March 31, 2008

Jazzed

I'm jazzed today! What a GREAT weekend!! Still the usual cooking, cleaning, utility shopping chores. BUT I got to have some e-zone time on Friday night. After living with the three bears (guys) and being in the testosterone-zone pretty much 24/7. I needed some chickie-poo time!
It, of course, took dragged me out of the box (thanks to Sharijello, again) and driving me off (thanks to Miss Gassy) to a crop party. It really wasn't about cropping, although that part was fun, and I pretty much finished my little project. I was just astounded at how time just flew. The best part was the fellowshipping. And just realizing that whatever boat you are in...there are others in the same or similar boat.
So hop on board; know you'll be glad you came; leave your worried behind; rain, shine, so fine...GREAT lyrics.
It was worth getting "grounded" by my son! :-) He had to un-ground me so I could drive him to play paintball. Hee hee. Being a "grown up" has it's advantages!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I told you so!!
There is more to scrapping than playing with paper and glue!

:P

Have you been shopping for a rolling tote yet?

Papa Bear will be so happy!