Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pioneer Woman

When Cletus and I were dating, he made the comment that I would make a terrible pioneer. I was livid, afterall, I was a girl scout for years! (I am pretty sure he just said it to get me riled up. Well, it worked!) Today we were watching a show on the History Channel: America the Story of Us. This episode was about the early pioneers and the challenges they faced. Namely the Donner Party. Ok, maybe I would have not made the best pioneer...but I certainly could have held my own!

This really is Cletus, Me and Buddy. I was trying to get the solemn look. I started thinking about hundreds of miles with these two and then seeing the Rockies. Oh crap! Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

SSP said...

bwahahahahahaha...you look very pioneerish, and I can attest to the Girl scouts skills! I can still make a fire AND diaper a baby with one hand tied behind my back!