Friday, May 21, 2010

Sixteen Again!

Just got the notification that plans are in the works for my high school reunion. Yes, hard to believe that next year will be my ten year reunion. Ok, more like the third anniversary of my ten year reunion. Yikes!

How is it that this one little email can cause a panic attack. After all of these years, those pesky high school insecurities are resurfacing! I am a grown woman with a college education, a career, a 22 year marriage and two teenagers. And suddenly I'm 16 again, feeling like a goofy geek. This cannot be happening to me...

2 comments:

Just My Life said...

I started having some of those stupid feelings when old high school buds or classmates, as some were not actuallys "buds" started tracking me down on facebook .... :)

SSP said...

As the "bud" stalking you on facebook and stirring up all those latent issues, you better just get over your bad self and make up your mind now to show your successful, wonderful, gorgeous, ass up this time. You have had multiple decades (i won't say how many) to get over whatever damage was done to you....so know it is time to show off your success, for you REALLY are!!! now quite yer gripin' and go RSVP on the Facebook page.....love ya, always have always will!!!