Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Projects with the Grills

I am late in posting this because I did not want to spoil the surprise (I gave them as gifts). I met up at It's All Good's house for the Grills get-together. We had such a good time. It's All Good made a great mexican dinner and a fabulous dessert. You definitely check out the recipe she posted! Her hub cut 2 inch blocks. And the rest is photos printed on paper and scrapbooking paper. Really cool!

I am around the testosterone filled boys so much that I need an estrogen fix every once in awhile. And I love to sit and create while chatting and laughing heartily. It always makes me feel so connected.


The not so very ordinary Sharika taught us this neat idea at the last get together. Print a photo on tissue paper and then modge podge it to a canvas. My first attempt at her house wasn't nearly as good. It takes the right photo to make it look cool.

No comments: