Saturday, June 19, 2010

1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely: well I hope that I am sleepwalking. Otherwise, I am at the ER with one of the boys!

2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on? Hmmm. Probably groceries. Ha ha. Well, if not food, then paint.

3. What do your bank checks look like? free from the bank and they are blue with a rocket on them. A symbol of the money rocketing out of my account.

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? Bayou Bill's Crab Shack in Santa Rosa, Florida.

5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: an Ipad.

6. What color is your toothbrush? strangely, I know this. It is orange.

7. Name something you collect and tell us about it. My mother started giving me bears. I still have a soft spot for Teddy and Winnie and all of the other bears!

8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it? Last night with the fam at Red Robin before the Toy Story 3 movie. I had a BLTA. Bacon, Lettuce, Turkey and Avocado sandwich. Yum!

9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? Um, must have been my father in law.

10. What is your worst bad habit? Taking on too much...not finishing all of my projects.

11. Name a magazine you subscribe to? Southern Living.

12. Your favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni, Mushroom and Extra Cheese.

13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? Hey, I remember this! I was looking up walk-in clinics to see if there was one open after 7pm.

14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? Me?

15. What is the last thing you cooked? I made a shrimp, asparagus penne pasta dish for lunch. I was trying out a new recipe...and it is a keeper!

16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used? shoes.

17. Which shoe do you put on first? never thought about it...but I always put on the left one first. weird!

18. What is the last thing you remember losing? I don't remember losing my mind...but I know it is gone!

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? my husband's old recliner, it has seen better days!

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? I bought some sheets and Tdawg hated the color, so I swapped them out.

21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? I like Halo, but they do not make it anymore. But now I wear Heavenly.

22. Your favorite board game? I really don't like board games.

23. What was the last board game you played? Candy Land

24. Where did your vehicle come from? Woody Anderson Ford.

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be? Black Eyed Peas: I Gotta A Feeling

26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? I know it is not a who...but the radio cheers me up or doing a craft project.

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? They were burgandy.

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? Dusting.

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? Taco chicken.

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Tunnel of fudge...even though they don't make it anymore.

No comments: