Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today...

Outside my window... a pleasant sunny afternoon (finally, we just had 74 days in a row where the temperature did not go below 70 degrees...those are warm nights!)

I am thinking ... about shopping on Saturday and doing Christmas projects.

I am thankful for... my ice pack and the body's amazing ability to heal (albeit slowly!)

I am wearing... tan pants with a black shirt that has tan colored swirls, my onesole black sandals and my zebra-print miche bag.

I am remembering... nothing. I think my grey matter is on vacation.

I am going... to clean off my desk at home tonight! well, at least one of my desks (they are both piled high and deep)

I am reading... Art books.

From the learning rooms ... bitterness and anger anchors you in the past and keeps you from moving forward.

I am hoping... to be out of therapy in two weeks.

On my mind ... that it is a right-handed world.

Noticing that... nothing gets done while I rehab.

Pondering these words...sometimes when you tell the truth you better have one foot in the stirrups.

From the kitchen... now that the weather is cooler, I feel like cooking!

Around the house... it is dirty and disorganized. So, I need to stay away from the house as much as possible! :-)

One of my favorite things… seeing my sister!!

From my photo memories ... actually it is the next painting I'd like to do...

1 comment:

SSP said...

nice day, today...