Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weekend

My favorite sister, Trunie and her hubby came to town. They have moved from Frostbite Falls, Minnesota to HOT-lanta, Georgia. Considering the 100+ heat advisories, I am sure they are rethinking the move. But soon it will be gawgeous in the South and freezing butt cold in Wintersota! I am just glad that we will get the chance to see more of each other!!

Saturday, we motored up to Lynchburg:


On the square was a great little unassuming diner: The Iron Kettle. Where I had the fabulous famous Lynchburg Harley Burger! Yummo!!

Afterwards, we roamed the square. Picked up some Harley-Davidson t-shirts and other interesting memorabilia. I got my boss a sign that says: Horsework before Housework. She loved it!

Tdawg decided that he looked good in a cowboy hat:


And we stopped for ice cream. Lynchburg is the home of the Jack Daniels' distillery and in the middle of a dry county. However, they have Jack Daniels' raisin ice cream with (chocolate) whiskey sauce. It sure has a kick to it!

I'd call that a good day!

No comments: