Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and by the way, UGH!

Happy New Year Y'all!

The good, the bad and the ugly. The bad news is that I'm not a hypochondriac. Doc Eddie just laughs at me. He knows that I do not come in to his office unless I am a mess. He knows me too well! He asked me for my diagnosis. He knows that I am a closet M.D. (me doctor) and diagnose myself before I make the appointment. I was thinking bronchitus. He was thinking walking pneumonia.

The good news is that they chest xray came back clear. So, it is not pneumonia. Eddie was genuinely surprised. It was still bad and absolutely NO fun. So a shot and three prescriptions later, I am back on the couch...counting the hours until I'm done with this.

Well, it is not that I'd be out partying. I'm going to keep the tradition and watch Casablanca. I would, however, be nice to feel well enough to socialize. Or at least well enough get a few things done. Oh well, for now...I rest.

No comments: