Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kitchen Accomplished

I am feeling better. One of the prescriptions the doc gave me is prednisone. It is a steroid but I'm not feeling muscularly buff....just wired and edgy. I had too much energy and wanted to paint. So, Cletus went to Lowe's for me.

And the winner is...Sunrise Beach. It really warmed up the kitchen and gave it a beach-y cafe feel to it. It was so tired of boring beige. Somehow in the pictures it looks like three different colors. I think the first picture looks the closest to the real color. Not sure about the white curtains (leftovers from upstairs); they might be too sheer.

Come to think of it...Velda's sand crab picture would look right at home in my kitchen. Maybe I'll have to try to do one of my own. Ah, another project...just what I need.







If Lowe's were open, I'd go buy another gallon of paint and start on another room. But it is getting on towards 11p and I really do need to sleep! Maybe tomorrow?

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow, you have been busy. I like it!

SSP said...

good job!!!!! snow???