Sunday, July 13, 2008

Precious




Precious and I first met at a baby shower. She sat in my lap for a long time! She was so calm and happy in my lap. But Miss Gassy said that I was hogging her; took Precious away from me and she screamed! Then a couple of weeks ago, I kept the nursery kiddies and my little Precious was in there. She screamed like a wild banshee for the Rajin Cajun (RC). RC's daughter is in her twenties. RC admitted that she is out of practice. I took Precious and she immediately calmed down. I had the best time taking care of her. I could so take Precious and spoil her rotten and then give her back about age two. I'm sure that her parents won't mind (jk). She is so sweet! Isn't it funny when you have a connection with a total stranger? It has to be a God thing!

1 comment:

Caleb and Emily's Mommy said...

Precious wanted to tell you hello!