Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Nickname

So, I had a nickname at work: "Crash", from when the van pulled out in front of me. Since being in Denver I have developed a nervous twitch above my left eye. So, they have fondly nicknamed me "Twitchy". Apparently my nerves are shot. No wonder. On top of regular family life, and losing my Dad...I have a new job. There was another (3 in a year!) layoff at work. I am still employed there...and moved to do the payroll. So far there have been six people in that position in three years. An average of six months. Hmm. Well, the job doesn't seem to be too bad thus far. I may change my mind on that. At least everyone at work seems pleased that I took over that position. And I'm hoping that the long holiday weekend will take away my nickname. My twitching is getting on my nerves...literally.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

It sounds like you might be tired. I get twitchy when I'm exhausted. You need to rest and relax and have some down time. You've been through a lot in the last few weeks.

Just My Life said...

I totally agree with GG. R&R is definitely in order for you.

SSP said...

hang in there twitchy...hope you get some sleep!!!