Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beating on the Ground with Sticks

Beating on the ground with sticks...commonly known as golf. Some girls at work need a fourth person...so they asked me. I suggested that I practice a little first. So we went out to hit at the driving range. I had a really good time! I'm not very good...but not bad for a first time. Cletus' clubs are WAAY to long. I did much better when I borrowed G's club. I can see how this could become addictive. All it takes is one or two really good shots and you just want to do it again. It took me twenty more shots to get another good one. I found that I did a lot better when I kept my eye on the ball and didn't think too much. It is a pretty good stress reliever. I think I will get a set of clubs and try playing now and then.

No comments: