Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rocking Chair, I think NOT

My retirement (albeit years away) is not going to be sitting in a rocking chair. My list of must do's...still in process...is somewhat of a bucket list:
Parasail at the beach
Snorkle in the Florida Keys
Visit Nova Scotia
Skydive (with Miss Gassy & Mrs Goofy, with Am I Getting Old taking photos)
Hike in the Grand Canyon
Visit the Smithsonian
Cruise the Inside Passage from Vancouver, Canada to Seward, Alaska
See the Mayan ruins
Hang out in Cancun with Sissy
Snowboard in the Rockies
Eat Italian food (in Italy, of course)
...hmmm, and that is just a start.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

You've got a nice little (well, not so little) list. There are a few things on there I would like to do such as cruising from Canada to Alaska, hang out in Cancun (would your sister mind?), and eat Italian food where is it best cooked. Aaron and I are planning a trip to NY here in the not so distant future and I hope to visit the Museum of Natural History and catch a Broadway Show. We'll see.