Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busta Move




I took the boys to the Big Kahuna Water Park in Destin. It was packed with fun but well, it literally kicked my butt. The first slide I rode was the red power slide. I was going so fast that I can't say for sure, but I think I hit my back on the bottom of the slide and then landed at the bottom of the pool. Miss Graceful surely did something! I persevered, toughed it out for another five hours. Actually, running around seemed to take my mind off of the pain. However, the four hundred mile trip back in the van a few days later was excruciating! And I must admit that even now...a week later and I'm still sore! I went today to get xrays and see how much damage I really did. I guess I'm not 12 years old anymore. As my friend Ann said today: Getting Old is NOT for Sissies!!

No comments: