Friday, July 17, 2009

Golf

In the beginning, man beat on the ground with sticks...they now call it golf. Ha ha. Tdawg and I are trying to learn how to play golf. He has the added advantage of being athletic. Me, um, not so much. The first two pictures were taken last Sunday when Tdawg was practicing.


Wednesday, Tdawg played 18 holes at Fox Run and shot a 102. Quite good seeing as he had never played 18 before and has only been playing a couple of weeks.

Thursday, I played 9 holes at Richland and also shot a 102. Ha ha...actually we didn't keep score. I feel that I did pretty well for my first attempt. By the end, I was hitting the green (as pictured). I played with a lady from work and her friend. We are new and definitely duffers. I joked that we did a lot of hunting and fishing (for our golf balls). So, we should be on the golf ball search and rescue team! I think we are going to get tshirts printed up. We had a blast! After two hours in the heat, carrying my new clubs, I was thrashed! But I can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I think it is so cool that you are taking up golf and that T-Dawg is as well. I'm sure you'll get better and who knows T-Dawg might be the next tiger woods. :)