Sunday, July 5, 2009

Patriotic

We had Patriotic Day at work. Of course, we outdid ourselves! Lunch was fun. We wanted to torture Miss Red's daughter, who just started working at Sonic. So, we ate outside and cause quite a stir. Poor Mason...he is forced to work with a bunch of lunatic women. He is such a good sport! He didn't think twice about being seen in public with us. He looked like he was either the lead singer or our road manager (or maybe a parole officer?).

I don't think that A. was expecting so much attention! We were called A's Angels. But I'm not sure how angelic we are. (hee hee hee)

Miss Red

Miss White

and Mrs. Blue (I can't help it...I'm a blinker!) It kind of makes me look heavily medicated!

Whatever shall we do for the next holiday?? Hey, at least we make accounting fun!!

No comments: