Friday, October 2, 2009

Lunch, Laughs and Dessert without Guilt

I had lunch with Miss Gassy and Miss Goofy today, to celebrate my birthday. We always have such a good time together, no matter what we are doing. We always manage to find something to laugh about! The Main Street Cafe has delicious food: so we ate family style and shared. Gassy had the Crunchy Chicken; Goofy had the Vegetarian Lasagna and I had the Poulet de Normandy. Poulet de Normandy (French for Normandy Chicken) is basically chicken and cornbread dressing with cheese. I'm not sure that really qualifies as french cooking. But it is now my new fav. Then we had to do the same with dessert: Peanut Butter Pie, Mississipi Mudslide and Coca-Cola cake. It was like being in heaven. I'm grateful I have true friends that know what a nut I am, and love me anyway! There is never a dull moment when we get together!! Thanks again dearies!!!!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

It was a blast and I loved every minute. I am tired of eating though!

SSP said...

wish i coulda been there!

Just My Life said...

Glad you girls had a good time. Love y'all!