Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Shopping?

Of course, our Christmas money was burning a hole in our pockets. So, the day after...we were back out in the crowd. The crowds and parking lots were crazy. Must have been about as bad as Black Friday.

First stop for me and the boys was Game Stop. I found a Wii game that we all liked. So I got it and picked up a controller and headed to the long checkout line. I got to the register and handed the cashier the box. I was shocked when she informed me that they were all sold out. So why do they still have the box out? "Oh, as a promotional item" she tells me. What?? Are you trying to tell me that you are promoting something that you don't even have?? I was not at all pleased!

Second stop was Target. I wanted a large crockpot for Christmas. My poor crockpot, purchased back in my college days, had long past its happy days. Sadly, the only setting left was blazing hot. The last time I used it, it melted the tablecloth. Time to replace. Crockpots have come a long long way since my poor old one. I may need to take a college course: Crockpot 201 to operate my new one. Also need crockpot recipes, so feel free to share :-)

No comments: