Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Military Bound?

Smarty Pants and I have a reunion in thirteen weeks. I noticed on her FB post she had: 22 pounds in 13 weeks...gotta get a personal trainer. Well, I don't have a personal trainer but we do have a makeshift gym at work. It is definitely not fancy...located in a corner of the warehouse. But we do have professional instructors. I love the kick boxing class. Very stress relieving. Yesterday, they started an eight week boot camp. I survived the first night. I did over 100 pushups and I am so sore! Ugh. The instructor took our weight, BMI and % of fat. Those are some numbers I could do without knowing! I don't think that I'll be joining the military anytime soon. But maybe by the end of the eight weeks, I will be alive, feeling better and looking better.

No comments: