Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday

Outside my window: it is grey and dreary but there is a pretty red cardinal looking for food.
I am thinking: you don't know how much stuff you have until you think about packing it up and putting it in a smaller house (yikes)
I am thankful for: this past weekend. so much fun to paint/create with my besties and then relax with them and have someone else cook dinner
I am wearing: black sweats and a grey and black tshirt
I am remembering: how my Mom would sit drinking coffee with her feet up...thinking about "how things are and how they would be if they were different"
I am hearing: the hum of the dishwasher, washer, and dryer...the sound of something being accomplished
I am going: to the grocery store (whoo hoo)
I am reading: just finished Bill O'Reilly's Killing Lincoln and ready to start Killing Kennedy.
From the learning rooms: He is still working on me.
I am hoping: that my mustard seed of faith is growing
On my mind: having to keep the house ready to show ready each day
Pondering these words: should I stay or should I go now
From the kitchen: not much. haven't been in the mood to cook.
Around the house: the to do list is long
One of my favorite things: seeing the first signs of spring
Photo memory: from Sacramento, CA

No comments: