Wednesday, April 17, 2013

All the way!

So...we have a little over a week before we bail out. I've been feeling like a Waffle House order of hash browns: scattered, smothered (onion), covered (cheese), chunked (ham), diced (tomato), peppered (jalapeƱo), capped (mushroom), topped (chili), and country (sausage gravy). Or just all the way! Moving is definitely not for sissies. And we are just staying in the same area. I can't imagine moving across the country or globe. I must be getting old 'cause I just don't roll like I used to.

I did find us a place to stay in May. And I've contacted all of the utilities and such. They have all been really nice about putting the account on hold while we get situated. Of course it helps that I've been a faithfully paying customer since 1988!

I'm just praying for smooth sailing without hiccups.

No comments: