Monday, April 8, 2013

Still(!) not there yet

It is sad how fast jealousy can rear its ugly head. I should know better than to compare! I should know better than to count another's blessings! I should know better than to silently compete!

This exercise in futility will never be a positive one. I don't even know what this person is doing. I haven't seen her in years. So why do I do this to myself? Do I feel that I need to remind myself that I don't measure up? Such a rotten attitude. Just shows that my maturity level is not there yet.


2 comments:

SSP said...

anyone I know???? my high school enemies' sucesss STILL drive me mad, 35 years later...i take some sick thrill in stalking them on Facebook...

Laurie said...

No. No one from WRHS. I don't care about them. This one is from college. Still don't know why it bothers me...