Tuesday, August 12, 2008

High School

Wow. We went to Open House last night at Tdawg's high school. Got me to thinking, I wonder what my old alma matter looks like. It was so big when I went there...with an upstairs and a basement. All a matter of perspective? "I really should have..." kept running through my mind. I have always heard people say..."oh if I could only do it again". Would I really not make those same mistakes? Or would I make different mistakes? Or maybe the same mistakes AND different ones? I really should have studied more...I was so un-focused. Well, at one point in time, I was planning on marrying a hick and drive a big rig. (Ok, you can stop laughing now). I guess school was not that bad. I just know more now than I did then. I was an idiot back then...but then again so was everyone else. I had a few good friends, who only got me into G rated trouble. Ok I may have had something to do with it. I just hope that the boys enjoy their high school years more than I did.

1 comment:

Just My Life said...

I hope you enjoy their high school years too. When my two were in high school, I let too many little things get the better of me and it took away theirs and my own enjoyment at times of their own high school experiences ... that's where my pondering took me after I read your blog! Remembering my two children's high school years ...