Thursday, August 21, 2008

Whadda Week and it is only Thursday!

This whole week has been a little (or a lot) off. Maybe there is something in the air? Sunday in the nursery, everyone was unusually fussy. Maybe everyone is done with the hot weather and eager for fall? I know I am! I already have switched over to my fall wardrobe. It helps that my office is freezing cold! I have been hopping all week, as well. This is my first night at home this week. Now-a-days my at home time is all chores. I miss my solitude. I can't remember the last time I read for pleasure. I took the Myers Briggs test last year and I'm on the line between introvert and extrovert. I love being with people but sometimes I just need some down time. I definitely have not had any down time lately. All week it has been jumping and chasing my tail: at work, at home and at church. I heard a lady today tell that she needed a vacation from her life. I can totally relate! I feel like that game: everyone take a hold of a piece and pull!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I hope you have a better week next week. I pray that things have fallen into place and everything smooths out.