Saturday, August 2, 2008

A New Chapter

Gracie Lucy is being dragged into a new chapter. It starts at 7am with the stereo blaring. Actually it started last night with Tdawg's birthday party...four teenage boys at my house all night...watching movies, playing guitar, playing pool, goofing off and listening to the music I grew up with. But after a night of almost no sleep...isn't 7a a little early to listen to Jimi Hendrix at maximum decibles? I feel like last night was my initiation into the teenage years. And boy oh boy do I feel old! I'm gonna need a nap!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Grab those earplugs out of the Hotlanta Bag!

mkg said...

Just remember - this too will pass, really fast, well. . . eventually, well. . . . maybe it will pass someday!!! Just kidding. You may as well give up now and just go ahead and have fun with it!!! Time with kids really does pass so quickly, appreciate and enjoy every day.
Happy Happy B-Day - Tdwag!

Just My Life said...

Ahhh teenagers ... I remember those days - mine are in their mid-20s with two kids of their own. Their time is coming. You know what they say, what comes around goes around ... Have fun with it all! V