Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pray it Forward

I surprised someone with a gift this morning. Just something to let her know that she has been in my thoughts and prayers. I need to do that more often...because the reward (a huge smile) is so worth it! I didn't even realize that she had been having a really tough week...it was just something that God told me to do. I am trying to listen better and do when He tells me to do. What a world this would be if people (ladies, especially) knew that they were loved and prayed over! I know personally that the thought that people were praying for me and my family carried me through some dark and difficult days! And for that I will be forever grateful. So, my challenge: Pray it forward.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Amen! I think you hit the nail on the head. I think we need to know that people are praying for us...don't be afraid to tell someone "hey, I'm praying for you."