Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Doing better

Well, I must be doing better...I'm getting a little stir crazy! I am not much for being idle and lounging around anyway. And I have now seen enough daytime tv to last me a lifetime! Yikes!! My follow up appointment with the doc is Friday, so fingers crossed, that will be my freedom date too! I spoke to my boss yesterday. Another lady she knows had this surgery and has been under house arrest for four weeks!! But she had the other kind of surgery with the stitches and staples. Thankfully, I was a good candidate for the robotic-assisted. I'm sore from being upside down for two hours...but other than that no complaints. I'm counting the minutes until I feel 100%!!

2 comments:

Caleb and Emily's Mommy said...

I didn't know you were having surgery! Hope you feel better! If you get too stir crazy you can come and hang out with me and my kiddos!

Shawna said...

Can't wait to hear how the appointment went...hopefully you can be paroled! I am glad that you are feeling good; sorry about the stir craziness.