Saturday, October 18, 2008

Goodness Gracious

So, two weeks out of major surgery...I'm feeling a little blasted. Of course, it is my own fault. I'm still having a few minor health issues. In addition, I worked a full forty hours this week. I also attended Buddy's last Miracle League Fall Baseball game of the season. And Buddy's Special Olympic Track and Field events. And Tdawg's basketball tryouts. Needless to say, by Wednesday, my tush was dragging the ground! I did go to bed early on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately, I'm not sleeping very well. I reckon that I am not as young and resilient as I used to be...so I guess I'm not as invincible as I thought I was? I do plan to have a more boring week this week...I wonder how well that is going to work out?

2 comments:

Loveday's Day said...

Sorry, you are tired but the conference was good.

Shawna said...

I completely understand...ya get to feeling good and think that you have completely healed, rather than taking the time you need for yourself to really be completely healed. I certainly can't blame you for wanting to be there for your sons' events. It was really good seeing you at the conference, and hopefully you will rest more next week. I'll be praying for you. :)