Saturday, October 18, 2008

Get Real!





I had the best time today at our Ladies' Conference: Get Reat with Shelley Hendrix and Erica Branch. It was fabulous!! And I thought Mrs. Blessed Beyond just looked radiant at the Welcome Table! The whole team did such a wonderful job with all black and white decorations on a shoestring budget. I'm so glad that I was feeling well enough to attend!! Erica's singing blew off the roof. She has such a gift!! I have to noodle on all that Shelley shared; I'm sure that I will never view a jar of clay nor a band-aid the same again. I'm looking forward to diving into her book On Purpose For A Purpose. I'll add a link to her blog so that everyone can share the blessing.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Radiant...you are too kind. I am so glad you were able to make it and I hope you are actually resting like you should. The conference was a lot of fun and I would have to agree with you on the decorations.

Laurie said...

Too cool. My pics are on Shelley's website now! I feel special!!!!