Saturday, October 4, 2008

Well Worth it...so far

Well I survived the hysterectomy surgery..whoo hoo! and I'm back home (yippee) without pain pills. This robotic surgery is great. I hardly feel like I've had surgery!! Don't worry I still plan to take it easy. I get reminded every time a have to sneeze or cough or have to get up that I'm still recovering. Again thanks for the prayers for me and the fam. Poor Cletus looks wiped; maybe since I'm home, he will get a good nights sleep. And Buddy looks worried. He keeps coming in and hugging me. Being Autistic, it is hard to know what Buddy is thinking. But I think that I'm safe in saying that everyone is glad to get me back home (including me).

2 comments:

Loveday's Day said...

Just checking in on you. Glad you are doing so well.

SSP said...

glad to hear you are ok Laurie!! Keep taking those meds....if you have any extra, i will be glad to take em off your hands.

don't let them boys bully you back on to your feet too soon - milk it for as long as you can :-)