Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saint Patty's Day




Well, I think I read the hair dye box wrong. Don't dye your hair platinum blonde and then go swimming. LOL! I was working on a project when I heard my co-worker say "Oh yeah! Ask Laurie, she'll definitely do it!" Um, what? Yes, Laurie will definitely wear the green wig. I had to have help. My hair had to be pinned up. Unfortunately, we didn't have any bobby pins. So, my hair was put up with paperclips! Hey, it worked! Then my beloved co-workers decided that I needed the hat too. I actually really liked the hair. I think that I should get one in pink...and purple...and blue. Hee hee. As a footnote, I was in Dollar General tonight. I was checking out when out of nowhere a paperclip falls out (of my hair!). The clerk was quite confused!! :-)

2 comments:

Just My Life said...

Green is definitely your color!

SSP said...

didja see I posted about our visit??