Saturday, April 25, 2009

Trip to Colorado

Originally, I was going to fly out to Denver to see my Dad, Sissy and brothers. I was expecting lots of shopping and general goofing around. That didn't happen. I left the house at 2:30a to catch a 6:00a direct flight out of Nashville. Good thing I left the house early. I got lost in Fayetteville. I'll bet you didn't know that it is actually possible to get lost in Fayetteville! Well, with me, about anything odd is possible. I felw into a blizzard. There was at least six inches of snow on my rental car. I was so bad that everyone was driving 35mph down I-70!! Good thing I left the flip flops and swimsuit at home. Not really sure why...but the pool was closed. And two miles past where I stay, I-70 was closed too!! Not even people with 4 wheel drive and chains got through. I heard later that there was an avalanche threat and some poor family from Kansas had to be dug out of one.

1 comment:

Caleb and Emily's Mommy said...

I've always heard Polar Bear swimming was fun! You could have tried it!